Personal Care Assistant / PCA Training for the Employer
Personal Care Assistant Training is designed and offered to meet the requirements of training for those employers who employ direct care workers.
Targets both the soft skills/job readiness and the clinical skills needed by the consumer, the patient and the employer.
Some other differences with
HERO PCA Training:
- HERO training combines technical skills and soft skills.
- This training is designed in collaboration with employers who have a high demand for this workforce.
- Our soft skills screening and training includes, for example, timeliness, professionalism, communication
- Students are individually interviewed by instructors for acceptance into the program.
- HERO teaches the student about proper attitudes, skills and knowledge.
- The training is interactive and engaging.
- Our adult training methods are proven with over 25 years of research.